0-1 years in Marketing or related role
Current student pursuing a Bachelor's degree or recent graduate preferred
Approximately 10-25/week with 1 day in office and 2-3 days working remotely
Founded in 2018, Fierce Females is a nonprofit organization dedicated to the development of training resources, networking events, and workshops for the community women.
What You Would Earn From Us:
- A letter of recommendation
- Experience for your resume
- Possibility of regular employment
- A fun work experience 😊
What We Need From You:
- Support client visits and related events, including coordination of signage, promotional items, presentations.
- Coordinate work done by outside vendors for promotional materials, product displays, etc.
- Write and post social media messaging that promotes organization awareness, product sales, and customer engagement.
- Assist in the creation and distribution of public relations and promotional materials such as advertisements, flyer, email blasts, brochures, press releases, articles, newsletters, etc. – with clear, targeted messaging.
- Help maintain websites with current articles, photos and event information
- Provide onsite support at select events.
- Proofs and edits various marketing collateral.
- Gathering and analyzing key market information, as well as identifying areas of improvement
- Develop and implement innovative marketing campaigns
Who We Are Looking For:
- Working knowledge of social media strategy and platforms
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Excellent ability to work well under deadlines
- Proficient computer skills and use of Microsoft Office
- Strong research skills
- Excellent writing and editing skills
← Back to search