Junior Marketing Research Analyst
Obsidian insights is currently seeking college students from a wide variety of work environments with zero experience in the marketing world to participate in market research studies that influence popular brands, products and services of the future.
Your relaxing and fun workday will involve evaluating and providing feedback on proprietary marketing strategies from Fortune 500 brands, Web promotions, infomercial videos and other media. As someone with valued consumer insight, you will provide unbiased recommendations, feedback, suggest perceived sticking points and audience objections that will help our clients reposition their brands, products and offers to be better appealing to mass-market audiences and increase consumer satisfaction in order for them to remain competitive
- Generous compensation for your time
- Flexible work schedule
- Remote access to work (e.g. home, office, library, iPhone)
- Occasional rewards from partner companies (travel packages, gift cards, free electronics)
- Opportunity to move from part-time to full-time position quickly
- Chance to graduate to a professional business development/marketing position on further training
- We are seeking someone with solid communication, organizational, interpersonal, and customer service skills and, most importantly, a willingness to learn new things.
- Must communicate clearly verbally and in written form.
- Must work accurately and with a strong eye for detail.
- Enjoys the subject of marketing, ads and branding.
- Has a pleasant, friendly but professional communication style.
- Data entry and easy application of desktop publishing tools like Microsoft Excel.
- Can honestly provide unbiased feedback and useful response without pressure or sensitivity.
- Is proactive and demonstrates a lot of initiative.
- Ability to prioritize and work well under time sensitive pressure with a
variety of backgrounds (technical and non-technical) and cultures.
- Goes above and beyond the call of duty.
- Good PC and web browsing skills
- Strong communication skills
- Minimum HS Diploma or GED educational requirement
- 2 years’ minimum experience in any previous work environment preferred
← Back to search