Sports Media Assistant (Virtual-Paid Intern)
We are looking for a Media Assistant/Intern to provide support to our sports news social media operations while working remotely. The ideal applicant will possess strong knowledge of the digital media landscape, including various social media sites. The ideal applicant will also demonstrate excellent research, oral and written communication skills.
In this role, you should be able to work independently, be well-organized with strong research skills and an eye for detail. If you’re a tech-savvy professional with interest in the latest sports, entrepreneurship and tech trends and news, enjoy working in a fast-paced environment, independent and we’d like to meet you.
- Gather the top sports highlights, inspiring stories involving athletes, entrepreneurs and technology
- Select best image, write a brief (1-2 sentence) summary and post
- You are responsible with posting on company's own platform
- Conduct research to collect useful media data from top sports and business publications
- Basic knowledge of Photoshop
- Proven experience as a Media Assistant or Communications
- Create engaging blog and social media content
- Strong research skills, organizational and multitasking abilities
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Ability to meet tight deadlines under minimal supervision
← Back to search