Part Time and Full-Time Assistant Teachers
North Point Prep in Alpharetta is looking for a part-time afternoon Pre-K teacher from 1:30-6 pm and a full time Floating Assistant Teacher from 9:30-6:30.
North Point Prep is looking to grow our team! We have an immediate opening for a Pre-K After School teacher and a Full time Assistant Teacher.
At North Point Prep you will find a high quality work environment with a team of dedicated teachers. We are seeking a FUN, COMMITTED, and CREATIVE individual who LOVES children. Eligible applicants need to have the appropriate skills to handle positive discipline, organization and structure, with an enthusiastic personality to LOVE and TEACH our students!
- Associate's Degree in Early Childhood Education or related field preferred. Bachelor's Degree preferred.
- Knowledge of BFTS and NAEYC rules and regulations
- A minimum of two to three years of experience in a licensed child care facility
- Knowledge of growth process of children infants to school age
- Knowledge of age-appropriate activities that engage children
- Knowledge of safety issues surrounding children
- Skills in patience
- Skills in relaying positive reinforcement & communication
- Skills in time management & organization
- Ability to plan and prioritize work
- Ability to move & react quickly
- Ability to communicate effectively (audibly, verbally, visually)
- Ability to assess surroundings/situations & to make decisions regarding children’s needs
- Ability to stand, walk, reach, and lift up to 25 pounds frequently. Ability to climb or balance and lift up to 50 pounds occasionally.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $10.00 to $12.00 /hour
← Back to search