Recruiting Coordinator responsibilities include attracting applicants, evaluating resumes, scheduling and conducting interviews, checking references, hiring interns and managing the hiring paperwork.
Our ideal candidate will have amazing time management skills, organized, tech savvy, with a sharp business mindset. A background in sales is useful.
This position involves assisting the owner with creative solutions. If you have strong interpersonal skills and are confident as a headhunter, we want to meet you. We like working with people who are great communicators and who finish projects in a timely manner.
The hours are flexible and can be worked around class schedules as long as they are completed within normal business hours. Most hours can be completed remotely, although we require at least 6 hours in the office per week to work. Some weeks will require more hours than others, guaranteed between 5 - 22 hours a week.
- Design and Implement recruiting strategy.
- Post job descriptions on career websites, social media, and universities boards.
- Research and implement targeted searches for ideal candidates.
- Evaluate and screen resumes, conduct phone, Skype and/or in-person interview.
- Use recruiting tools like tests and assignments to assess candidates’ skills.
- Provide a shortlist of qualified candidates to hiring managers.
- Organize data and files.
- Help the hiring team with recruiting methods and interview questions.
- Maintain a complete record of interviews and new hires.
- Stay up-to-date with current recruiting methods.
- Attend meetings with clients, act as agency's representative.
- Proven work experience as a Recruiting coordinator or recruiter.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize and complete projects within deadline.
- Solid knowledge of HR policies and best practices.
- Hands on experience with various selection processes like phone interviews and reference checks.
- Ability to conduct different types of interviews (e.g. structured, competency based and behavioral)
- Familiarity with social media, especially LinkedIn.
- A degree, or working towards a degree in Human Resources Management, Organizational Psychology or relevant field.
← Back to search