Our family is searching for some after school help with our two daughters. Our girls are 9 and 7 and will be entering 4th and 2nd grade. We are looking for someone to pick the girls up from school at West University Elementary at 3pm and bring them to our home in West U. We'd like you to provide them with a snack, help them with homework, take them to the park etc. We are flexible and can do 2-4 days a week from 3:00 until about 4:45 or 6pm depending on our work schedule.
- On-time pick up at West University Elementary
- Assist weekly evening homework
- Ensure highest child safety and well-being
- Must have a valid drivers license and own transportation
- References upon request
- Experience working with children
← Back to search