After School Golf and/or Tennis Instructor
Updated on: 30 Jul 2018
© craigslist - Map data © OpenStreetMap
compensation: Instructors are paid per class! $25 for assistants/$40 for directors
employment type: part-time
- Must be enthusiastic and love working with children
- Ability to step out of your comfort zone and be a kid
- Available in the afternoon at least 3 days per week and have a reliable source of transportation
- Experience working with children
- Passion for sports & physical fitness
- Previous instruction experience is not required just a passion for the games; TGA provides curriculum training
Golf Coach/Director: Golf instruction experience is not required, as TGA provides extensive curriculum training, but a strong passion for the game is necessary.
Tennis Coach/Director: TGA is looking for USTA certified instructors along with tennis enthusiasts to coach/direct classes. Tennis instruction experience is not required, as TGA provides extensive curriculum training, but a strong passion for the game is necessary.
Locations are throughout all the Houston area, including but not limited to West Houston, Katy,Sugarland,Richmond, Missouri City,Cinco Ranch, Energy Corridor.
This position is ideal for part-time workers, retirees, high school & college students, stay at home moms, teachers and anyone else with a flexible schedule and passion for working with kids!
TGA employees also have the opportunity to manage our social media network, teach S.T.E.A.M. concepts, take on admin roles, and work at weekend events, clinics, camps, leagues and tournaments.
We are looking for instructors to begin training and start teaching classes immediately. If you believe you would be a good fit for TGA please reply to this posting with your resume and any other information you believe is important. Additionally, please fill out an online application at http://playtga.com/westhouston/employment.
← Back to search