Financial Advisor Associate
Your goals are our top priority. At Majors & Mondragon, LLC, our experienced advisors strive to strengthen all areas of your financial life. Working as a collective, we unite our individual expertise to grow and protect what you’ve worked so hard to build. Our team consists of designated CFPs® (Certified Financial Planner™), RICPs® (Retirement Income Certified Professional), and CLUs® (Chartered Life Underwriter). Through state of the art technology, our expert advisors can help you live the life you’ve always desired.
- Recommend investment products and services that are suitable for prospects and clients based on their objectives, resources, time horizon, risk profile, and preferences.
- Execute and negotiate follow through of implementation life insurance, investments, tax planning, debt management, estate planning, and other tasks quoted to client.
- Decide how to build your practice by choosing your clients and the markets you want to pursue.
- Solicit clients actively via telephone, mail, referrals, etc.
- Maintain proper documentation following preset guidelines established by compliance and management.
- Comply with all industry rules and regulations.
- Well organized with the ability to manage time effectively while managing multiple priorities.
- Ability to influence people.
- Possess a commitment to professionalism, honesty and a strong work ethic.
- Has demonstrated the ability to ask for the appointment, qualify for opportunity and close business within 2 to 3 calls.
- Work independently as well as function as part of a team.
You may also need certain soft skills, personal characteristics that you cannot learn through formal training, to succeed in this occupation. Here are the most important ones:
- Active Listening: You must be able to listen to and understand your clients' financial goals.
- Critical Thinking: To figure out how to help your clients meet their goals, you need to evaluate all the data available.
- Reading Comprehension: It is necessary to understand documents that describe various financial instruments.
- Verbal Communication: You must be able to clearly explain the financial services you can provide to potential clients.
- Service Orientation: A desire to help people plan for the futures is important.
- base salary, plus generous commission structure.
- unlimited earning potential.
- expense accounts.
- iPad, Apple Pencil.
- bonuses provided.
- 401K contribution up to 3%.
- Pension Plan.
- Profit Sharing .
- Medical Benefits (Health, Dental, Vision).
- Yearly company paid training sessions.
- Mentoring program (1-2 years).
- Pathway to Partnership.
- Cutting edge technology/software for increased efficiency.
- Lead Program Initiative
- Advisor Referral Initiative
← Back to search