Sale Associate Internship
Awesome opportunity working at an early-stage startup called 2ndKitchen! We are a small team creating an exciting new concept around food fulfillment and that just joined the 2018 Tech Stars Chicago cohort.
ABOUT THIS POSITION:
This is a boots-on-the-ground sales internship. If you love going out there and closing deals, this is the job for you. We have a product ready and looking to expand aggressively in the Chicago area. We have big targets and looking for motivated people to achieve them together. We need resilient, scrappy and action-forward people who will go out there each and every day and close as many deals as possible with restaurants and bars.
Given we are in Tech Stars, we are also able to schedule one-on-one meetings with the leads and sales experts as a learning opportunity for you!
- Visit restaurants and bars on a daily basis to present the product and close deals
- Cold call and cold email to get owner information
- Follow up with all leads and close deals from A-Z
- Work collaboratively and celebrate wins with the team
- Maintain CRM/log of all visits
1) Be a hustler: Knock on as many doors as possible
2) Be scrappy: Use whatever you have to get the job done
3) Be customer focused: Present your best self to all potential customers
4) Be positive: Handle rejection well and continue to be motivated and passionate
>>Also have a way to get around Chicago easily.
This opportunity is for a 4-month internship, which may convert to a full-time job upon satisfactory performance. Compensation is also very performance and commission focused.
Job Type: Internship
← Back to search