Social Media Coordinator (Virtual)
Our piano studio is looking for a Social Media Intern to join our growing team. The ideal applicant will possess strong knowledge of the digital media landscape, including various social media sites--specifically Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter & YouTube. The successful candidate will be responsible for contributing to website redesign projects, monitoring and posting on blogs and social networks, engaging in online forums, participating in online outreach and promotion, optimizing our website and conducting keyword analysis. Those looking to gain valuable online media experience with an established organization are encouraged to apply.
- Work with the on-site Social Media Manager to create and implement campaigns
- Develop content calendars on a weekly and monthly basis for company brands
- Monitor analytics with social media team to identify viable ideas
- R and repurpose material we give you to create engaging blog and social media content
- Assist in the general distribution of press releases and media alerts
- Provide support to our marketing team at online events
- Desire to learn and grow with our team. If the right fit, this could turn into a full-time role.
- 1+ years’ experience in social media/marketing
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Working knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest and Google+
← Back to search