We are looking for an HR/Accounting assistant to handle a variety of personnel related administrative duties. Your role is to act as the liaison between HR/Accounting and employees. You will also support our daily HR activities and assist in coordinating HR policies, processes and relevant documents.
For this role, you should be able to work autonomously.
- Coordinate New Hire Orientation
- Complete employment verification request.
- Enter new hires in the system in a timely manner.
- Make final paychecks with accuracy ensuring timely delivery to employees.
- File, scan, and organize office documentation
- Make deposits at the bank
- Answer phone calls when needed.
- Collect and distribute mail
- Set up meetings
- Maintain data files (electronic and hard copies), and enter information into databases
- Respond to employee inquiries & requests regarding benefits - Health, Dental, Vision, 401k, PTO, Holidays
- Other projects as needed by Accounting and HR
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Proficient in Microscope Office Suite
- Ability to work in a team environment as well as work independently
- Strong attention to detail and organization
- Ability to analyze information
- Respect of confidentiality
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Excellent time management / multitasking skills.
← Back to search