Research & Marketing Assistant
My Fin-Tech startup is looking for an experienced Research & Marketing Assistant who is willing to work hard and grow with the company. The Research & Marketing Assistant will report directly to the Brand Manager and will be responsible for taking on a variety of tasks that allow for the successful completion of planned campaign programs. The successful candidate will perform research, assist in the creation of decks, help develop a marketing strategy, create reports on results and coordinate with Brand Manager.
If you are a rockstar, there is an opportunity to be brought on full time once you have completed your degree.
- Lead in researching competitors, finding new partnerships, and
- Submit ideas for experimental marketing programs designed to enhance and grow the company’s brand
- Create PowerPoint decks to summarize research
- Collaborate with Manager on long term goals
- Be available as a resource for senior marketing professionals who need assistance with completing large projects
- In the process of completing Bachelor’s Degree
- Hardworking & Ready to show the team what you've got
- Ability to multi-task effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Must be willing to travel to meetings three times a week
- Strong communication and organizational skills
← Back to search