Killer Marketing Internship with Silicon Valley Startup - $1,000 prize for winning team!
We're a Venture Capital backed Silicon Valley startup about to come out of stealth and shake things up across the country. Our team has built apps feature as the App of The Day by Apple, and started and sold companies - we're here to win and we have a track record to prove it.
We're looking for smart, motivated, type A students interested in being the first to bring what we expect will be the next big app into your school. Think along the lines of being the first to bring Snapchat or Tinder to your campus.
This is a huge opportunity to build your resume in a short period time before summer starts! Interns who kick ass prior to summer will be considered for longer term opportunities.
We'll kick things off with a 2 week push, during which you and 5-10 other students on your campus will help lead.
Here are some of the perks:
- Hand written letter of recommendation from the CEO of the company after completing the internship.
- Opportunity to win $1,000 for 2 weeks worth of work if your team achieves the highest level of performance (as compared to our other university teams starting at the same time).
- Title of "University Growth Marketing Team," at a VC backed tech company.
- Opportunity to learn and practice implementing marketing tactics from industry leaders on our team (while having a bunch of fun).
- Opportunity to be considered for longer term opportunities with our team.
- Experience working with extremely high performance teams who have started and sold multiple companies.
- Opportunity to be the first to bring Ditto to your campus / massive bragging rights.
- Outgoing and fun!
- Have a large network on campus - friends with many!
- Connected to lots of student groups.
PS - ignore the required skills field below, we've stated everything we care about above!
← Back to search