Prepworks is looking for a B2C sales professional to assist parents with creating private, 1-on-1 test prep and tutoring programs for students in elementary, middle, and high school. We are seeking a highly-motivated, superstar sales professional with 2-5 years of experience in sales, i.e. educational sales, direct-to-consumer sales, and/or business-to-business sales. Ideal candidates have hustle and are excited by making 120% of quota.
Candidates must have strong writing and communications skills and be interested in working for a small but growing, high-energy, fast-paced company. If you are looking for a check in/check out, 9-5 style job, this is not the job for you.
- Culture: we’re a small group of fast-paced, efficient, and innovative individuals who strive to be the best
- Growth: we have a lot of room for growth within our fast-growing company and are always looking to add more superstars to the team
- Open-minded: we love new ideas and are always looking for ways to improve our processes
- Base salary ($40,000 - $60,000) plus uncapped commission
- Total annual compensation: $90,000 - $120,000
- Advise and sell customized tutoring programs to parents and students over the phone
- Make outbound phone calls to drive sales and increase renewals
- Maintain and grow sales pipeline in Salesforce CRM
- Evaluate students to create individualized programs
- Data-driven sales outreach to clients using CRM lead database
- Work to contribute innovative sales and marketing initiatives
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2-5 years sales experience
- Self-motivated to meet and exceed monthly/quarterly sales quotas
- Exceptional phone and social skills
- Ability to learn new products and sales strategies
- Strong writing skills
- Customer service experience
- Professional demeanor
- Energetic and enthusiastic
Benefits: Full health, dental, vision, and PTO.
With 34 national awards of excellence in education technology, Prepworks is a leader in personalized. computer adaptive learning for college and career readiness. Headquartered in Miami, Fla., Prepworks combines assessments, instructional activities, and customized reporting to prepare students for success in middle school and high school, as measured by 21st century standards and high-stakes tests. Prepworks Learning Positioning System® (LPS) technology delivers trillions of prescriptive and personalized learning paths, based on each student’s individual performance, calculating each student's path in real-time. Prepworks proudly serves teachers and students in private, charter, and public schools and districts across 47 states and 68 countries.
Learn more about PREPWORKS at Prepworks.com
← Back to search