Graduate Transportation Engineer
CivilTech, located in Cypress, Texas, is hiring for an EIT Engineer with 1+ years of experience (internships count). Our projects are diversified and include work on US 290, IH 10, I-69, I-610, Grand Parkway, and SH 249 for clients that include the Texas Department of Transportation, area counties, and area cities. We have several ongoing and upcoming projects for these clients. This opportunity provides great growth potential for the successful candidate as it offers hands-on and diversified design experience unique for a young engineer.
- Engineering graduate to have a Bachelor’s degree in engineering from an accredited college or university.
- 1+ civil/transportation experience
- Experience working with TxDOT preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.). Exposure or working knowledge of AutoCAD or Microstation is preferred, but not required.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Prepares design computations.
- Candidates must be able to prepare written technical reports and have excellent verbal communications.
- Candidates must demonstrate the ability to work in a team environment.
- Must have working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.).
- Prepare and analyze reports, maps, drawings, blueprints, soil composition, and topographical data required for design and preparation of construction drawings and reports.
- Uses computer engineering and design software to prepare engineering and design documents.
- Attend client meetings
- Assist in the development of probable construction cost estimates for projects within the department.
Healthcare, Vision, Dental, CivilTech 401K Plan, Vacation, Sick leave, and Holidays are provided along with year-end Christmas party and other benefits. All interested candidates are to submit a cover letter and references along with resume to email@example.com.
CivilTech Engineering, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
← Back to search