Market Research (Interview other students)
We are looking for an enthusiastic marketing intern to help us explore the viability of our start-up concept.
As a marketing intern, your main responsibility is to interview other students in your university and provide feedback on how the student parties/events are currently organized in the campus and identify the pain points that are currently not addressed in these apps.
Your insightful contribution will help develop, expand our business plan on the event based "start-up". This internship will help you acquire marketing skills and provide you with knowledge of various survey strategies. Ultimately, you will gain broad experience in marketing and should be prepared to enter any fast paced work environment.
- Collect quantitative and qualitative data from survey campaigns
- Perform market analysis and research on competition
- Assist in marketing and advertising promotional activities (e.g. social media, direct mail and web)
- Prepare promotional presentations
- Help distribute marketing materials
- Help organize marketing events
- Strong desire to learn along with professional drive
- Personable and friendly demeanor with the confidence to strike up conversation with complete strangers
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Familiarity with marketing computer software and online applications (e.g. CRM tools, Online analytics and Google Adwords)
- Passion for the marketing industry and its best practices
- Current enrollment in a related BS or Masters degree
← Back to search