Our Marketing Company is looking for an experienced Marketing Assistant who is willing to work hard and grow with the company. The Marketing Assistant will report directly to the Marketing Manager and will be responsible for taking on a variety of tasks that allow for the successful completion of planned marketing programs. The successful candidate will perform prospecting and sales calls, out in the field to grow the company. This candidate will be paid per client and will only be discussed during interviews with serious candidates.
- This candidate will be trained to be in front of prospecting clients and learn how to sell them on what services we offer.
- This candidate will be given the option to learn advanced marketing techniques in the field of FB, IG, LN, and other social media and funnel driven advertisement.
- This candidate will be responsible for keeping the pipeline full of the company and represent the company in a professional way.
- A want to work in Marketing, Advertising or related field
- No experience necessary working in marketing or advertising but must be enthusiastic to learn and be in front of people.
- Ability to effectively be in one moment with a client and put all your efforts into that one moment.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Must be willing to travel to clients and prospects.
- Strong communication and organizational skills
← Back to search