Search Engine Marketing (SEM) Specialist
We are looking for an SEM expert to manage all pay-per-click (PPC) marketing activities.
The Search Engine Marketing (SEM) Specialist will manage all paid search campaigns on Google, Yahoo and Bing, as well as other search and display marketing engines. A successful SEM Specialist will effectively manage the paid search budget and work with the SEO and Marketing team in order to maximize ROI, drive traffic, and customers.
I am a local business owner looking for a talented individual capable of helping improve my position in both organic and local SERP. I also use PPC and would like help in analyzing metrics for them. The requirements and responsibilities listed below are by no means firm. If an individual is able to demonstrate previously achieved or current results in the area I need help in - let's talk!
- Execute tests, collect and analyze data, identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI in paid search campaigns
- Track, report, and analyze website analytics and PPC initiatives and campaigns
- Manage campaign expenses, staying on budget, estimating monthly costs and reconciling discrepancies
- Optimize copy and landing pages for paid search engine marketing campaigns
- Perform ongoing paid keyword discovery, expansion and optimization
- Research and analyze competitor advertising links
- Proven SEM experience and success managing PPC campaigns across Google, Yahoo and Bing
- Well-versed in performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in search engine marketing
- Experience with website analytics tools (e.g, Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
- Strong analytical skills and experience generating SEM reports
- BS/MS degree in Marketing or a quantitative, test-driven field
← Back to search