We are looking for an enthusiastic Brand Ambassador to be the face of our company and promote our products and services.
If you enjoy communicating with customers offline and in-person, we would like to meet you. To be a successful Brand Ambassador, you will need to attend trade shows, visit potential commercial account customers, and events to showcase our company.
Ultimately, you should be able to increase our company’s brand awareness and generate new sales opportunities. Ambassador will be able to work flexible business hours. All work will be track using multiple serial numbers. Bonus structure for commercial accounts that are setup and used on a day to day basis. Please email a copy of your resume.
PLEASE DO NOT CALL, INSTEAD EMAIL RESUME TO INFO@ENROUTETIRE.COM. YOU WILL BE CONTACTED IF YOU ARE POTENTIAL CANDIDATE FOR THE POSITION.
- Participate in trade shows as a spokesperson for our company
- Network and build trusting relationships with potential customers
- Thoroughly understand our products and services to inform potential customers
- Use word-of-mouth marketing techniques, like referring our company to friends
- Assist in organizing marketing events
- Track customers’ preferences and suggest advertising and positioning ideas
- Provide feedback to the Marketing and Product departments regarding customers’ requests
- Track and report on competitors’ marketing activities
- Proven work experience as a Brand Ambassador, Promoter or similar role
- Strong social media presence on multiple platforms
- Experience creating online content
- Excellent communication skills
- Professional attitude
- An outgoing, friendly personality, and a desire to meet new people
- Experience in retail sales is a plus
← Back to search