Digital Marketing Intern
SCI is seeking an enthusiastic, detailed-oriented Digital Marketing Intern to join a dynamic team of experts who support an enterprise-level website with over 6 million sessions per month.
The ideal candidate would be an undergraduate student pursuing a bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications, Computer Science or a related field.
The Digital Marketing Intern will be responsible for supporting a large team spanning a number of disciplines, including SEO, online advertising and content marketing.
This candidate should have enthusiasm for developing hard and soft digital marketing skills and possess a strong work ethic. The Digital Marketing Intern should be detail-oriented and be able to collaborate and communicate effectively with team members. A successful candidate will be a self-starter who enjoys learning and applying new techniques within a progressive team environment.
Key responsibilities include:
- Learn to use SEMrush and Google AdWords to build targeted keyword lists
- Assist with paid search campaign setup and maintenance, including tracking phone number configuration and landing page edits
- Help with miscellaneous tasks to support the search team as required
Data Entry and Reporting
- Mine data from various sources and enter into Excel
- Learn to use Google Analytics and other platforms to assist with reporting
- Perform various administrative tasks as required, including billing, filing and vendor communication
REQUIREMENTS & QUALIFICATIONS
- Pursuing a Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications, Computer Science or related field
- Previous experience in a corporate or business environment preferred, but not required
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Ability to think critically and remain flexible among a diverse and ever-changing business environment
- Ability to collaborate effectively with cross-functional team members
- Interest in gaining proficiency in digital marketing tools, including Google AdWords, , Google Analytics, Unbounce, Facebook, Brightedge and SEMRush
- Fluent in Microsoft Office, including, Excel, Outlook, Word and PowerPoint
Who we are. What we do.
We’re more than North America’s largest provider of funeral, cremation and cemetery services. We are mothers, fathers, sisters, brothers, sons and daughters who are devoted to the communities where we live and work. We are more than 20,000 dedicated individuals who provide caring assistance to families in need, honor veterans and public servants and deliver lifesaving programs to help keep children and seniors safe.
We operate under the umbrella of the Dignity Memorial network of 1,800 funeral homes and cemeteries. Dignity Memorial providers care for more than 300,000 families each year and understand the importance of thoughtful, personalized arrangements. We believe creating meaningful ways to pay tribute to a loved one begins with compassion and is shaped by the understanding that each life is truly unique. For us, there is no greater responsibility than honoring and preserving the story of one’s life.
SCI offers advanced on-line training resources, career advancement opportunities in the largest organization in the industry, attractive benefits, and a wonderful community to serve with plenty of culture and personality. For additional information regarding our company, please visit our corporate site at www.sci-corp.com.
As used herein, “SCI” refers to Service Corporation International and its affiliated companies.
Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V
← Back to search