Social Media Manager
We are looking for a Social Media Manager who can enhance our brand and build strong online communities through our various social media platforms. The Social Media Manager will be responsible for developing and administering social media content that is designed to engage users and create an interactive relationship between consumers and the company. The successful candidate will also be required to collect and review social media data to develop more effective campaigns. We are seeking an individual who is creative, thinks out-of-the-box and would like to fully own our social media campaign. The focus of this project will be on our firms' role in the 2018 Pyeongchang Winter Olympic Games, and possibly Superbowl. An interest in entertainment, fashion, TV, and/or sports is a big plus.
- Work closely with team to develop social media campaigns that help to achieve marketing goals
- Create and post content
- Create a calendar/schedule that lists what images/information we need to provide and when, to achieve results.
- Develop monthly reports on emerging social media trends
- Monitor the company’s social media accounts and offer constructive interaction with users
- Analyze the long-term needs of the company’s social media strategy and offer quarterly reports that outline any necessary changes to the digital marketing plan
- Pursuing/Graduated with Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications, or related field
- Strong desire to learn along with professional drive
- Intimate knowledge of social media; Candidate should own personal accounts that are consistent with company image with many followers
- Able to explain complex social media data in an understandable way
- Highly responsible and communicative - meets deadlines
← Back to search