What we are looking for is a fresh set of eyes for someone that is creative to look at the site and make suggested changes to attract candidates. We need someone to review the sign-in process for candidates and make the sign-in process easier.
Our marketing firm needs a professional Web Designer with experience in WordPress content management systems to take over the graphic and user interface design of our website. We’re looking for a candidate who has created and maintained functional, attractive websites for companies with 50+ employees. We want to talk to you if your portfolio includes clean, modern, responsive websites with excellent navigational structures and detailed linking. If you stay current with the latest in web design and development trends, you’d be a great fit for this position.
- Create PSDs for visual layout of web pages and convert each design into HTML and CSS
- Maintain and update all JQuery plugins for website
- Implement and maintain high-quality SEO policies and incorporate them with content produced for the website
- Remove any “dead” links immediately and respond to issues with site functionality
- Create mock-ups for proposed project pages and update them as needed
- 2+ years’ web design experience
- Bachelor’s in Computer Science, Graphic Design or related field, or 3+ years’ additional experience
- Knowledge of content marketing a plus
- Advanced Photoshop and Illustrator skills
- Professional portfolio with at least 5 designs for internal review
← Back to search