Pro Desk Field Service Rep (Outside Sales)
Position Purpose Summary:
As an Outside Field Service Rep you will be responsible for visiting and building rapport with Lowe’s and The Home Depot Pro Desks, promoting BlueLinx product offerings to deepen existing business relationships and grow sales within National Accounts. You will be working with an elite team of business professionals supporting a multi-billion dollar business. We are looking for highly ambitious individuals who are enthusiastic about sales and customer service.
- Exemplifies the company’s vision, mission, and strategy; recognizes the company’s objectives and strives to accomplish individual performance goals accordingly.
- Learns and understands the products we sell along with their basic applications.
- Gains an understanding of how to partner with both internal and external resources to provide solutions to customers.
- Uses marketing collateral to discuss product offerings with the customer.
- Effectively communicates the BlueLinx brand and provides samples to Lowes and THD Pro Desk associates
- BS/BA in Marketing, Business, or related field preferred
- Excellent communications skills: ability to communicate in a clear, personable and enthusiastic manner with all levels of the company
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to work autonomously in an outside sales setting
- Must be 18 years of age or older and legally permitted to work in the United States
- 100% travel (company car included); must have valid driver’s license
← Back to search