Entertainment Industry - Remote Assistant
I work with a top Hollywood management firm and am seeking an assistant to learn the business. In this position it will be possible to provide administrative support to my team while working remotely.
As an assistant, you will perform various administrative tasks, including answering emails, scheduling meetings and making travel arrangements. For this role, a strong Internet connection is required, along with experience using communication tools like Skype.
Ultimately, you should be able to handle administrative projects and deliver high-quality work under minimum supervision.
- Draft emails
- Schedule meetings
- Book travel and accommodations
- Manage a phone sheet
- Organize managers’ calendars
- Track projects
- Read scripts and write coverage
- Address client administrative queries
- Create your job
- Eager for a career in Entertainment
- Familiarity with current technologies, like cloud services and Google Suite
- Experience with word-processing software and spreadsheets (e.g. MS Office)
- Knowledge of online calendars and scheduling (e.g. Google Calendar)
- Excellent phone and email
- Excellent time management skills
- Solid organizational skills
- Ability to deal with sometimes difficult people and egos.
- Additional qualifications as an Administrator or Executive Assistant are a plus
- Entertainment Industry knowledge and desire to enter the field
- ABSOLUTE DISCRESSION
← Back to search