Virtual Assistant- Hollywood Talent Management Firm
I are looking for a Virtual Assistant to provide administrative support to myself while working remotely.
As a Virtual Assistant, you will perform various administrative tasks, including answering emails, scheduling meetings and making travel arrangements. For this role, a strong Internet connection is required, along with experience using communication tools like Skype.
Ultimately, you should be able to handle administrative projects and deliver high-quality work under minimum supervision.
- Respond to emails and phone calls
- Schedule meetings
- Book travel and accommodations
- Manage a contact list (Insightly)
- Maintain Call Sheet using Asana
- Organize managers’ calendars
- Proven experience as a Virtual Assistant or relevant role
- Absolute discretion
- Familiarity with current technologies, cloud services and Google Apps
- Knowledge of online calendars and scheduling (e.g. Google Calendar)
- Excellent phone and email communication skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Solid organizational skills
- College Education
- Additional qualifications as an Administrator or Executive Assistant are a plus
- Desire to work in Entertainment Industry
← Back to search