Summer Camp Counselor
1. Lead young girls ages 7-16 by being a positive role model, encouraging creativity and building confidence in campers.
2. Care for campers basic needs while supervising and living with a specified camper age group in a cabin.
3. Teach activities ranging from canoeing, archery, drama, painting, knitting, and more.
4. Facilitate group games and songs.
5. Empower young girls by providing opportunities to learn positive communication skills, emotional intelligence skills, and more.
6. Help organize and facilitate large camp activities.
7. Facilitate camp meals.
8. Help with the cleaning and care of camp facility.
← Back to search