Financial Guidance Specialist
FINANCIAL GUIDANCE SPECIALIST
DES is seeking a Financial Guidance Specialist to grow with a distinguished wealth management firm in Irving.
The ideal candidate will have a Bachelor’s degree in Finance and strives to obtain Certified Financial Planner™ designation, 0 – 2 years of financial planning experience with retirement, tax, estate, or insurance, and is an active listener. Experience with retirement, tax, estate, or insurance planning is a plus. This is a TEXAS-SIZED opportunity for a lightly experienced financial planner to join revolutionary wealth management firm dedicated to building client relationships.
• Work directly with the Guidance Team to support regional offices to aid in the preparation of client deliverables and research on new planning initiatives.
• Update, manage and input various guidance metrics and data in CRM, investment management software, and other systems.
• Prepare and track various planning documents for other regional firms, as well as conferencing to collaborate initiatives and implementation.
• Develop and manage client relationships by consistent communication and coordination of complete financial planning and wealth management.
• Provide essential planning support and client services such as planning updates, portfolio changes and reviews, returns, and new opportunity identification.
• Responsible for creating and maintaining financial planning training documents, various portfolio updates, as well as monthly and quarterly software audits.
• Act as a subject matter expert for financial planning and modeling to regional offices and corporate, and assist corporate with education, client engagements, and various initiatives.
• Bachelor’s degree, preferably from an accredited university with a CFP® program.
• On a financial planning track with a goal of obtaining the Certified Financial Planner™ designation.
• 0 - 2 years of financial planning experience with retirement, tax, estate, or insurance.
• Self-starter and able to identify opportunities for improvement and assume responsibility.
• Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
• Excellent Microsoft Office Suite skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
• Prior experience with Salesforce, Albridge, Envestnet, Morningstar, Financeware, MoneyGidePro, or eMoney is strongly preferred.
• Able to work well under pressure in a fast paced environment, exercising sound judgment, discretion, and integrity.
• Excellent time management and organizational skills with a high level of attention to detail.
← Back to search