Our family is interested in hiring a part-time babysitter to supervise our our children for 15 hours hours a week during business hours. We are seeking an experienced, caring professional who truly enjoys spending time with kids. The successful applicant will be responsible for picking up our children from school (half-day kindergarten), engaging them with fun, developmentally-appropriate activities, keeping us updated on events throughout the day and alerting us immediately if there are any problems. This position will require some evening work as the days / times we are needing are on Tuesday from 8:30am - 6:30pm and on Wednesday from 2:00pm - 6:30pm. No holiday hours will be required.
- Watch our daughter, who is 3 years old, all day on Tuesday; picking up our son, who is 8 years old, at 3pm and supervising them both until we arrive home from work @ 6:30pm. Wednesday you would pick up our daughter at 2pm and our son at 3pm and supervise them until our arrival, again @ 6:30pm, on Wednesday.
- Alert the parents immediately if there are any issues at home
- Assist children with any school projects that may be required
- Engage children with fun activities, such as games, puzzles or pretend play
- Answer incoming phone calls and take messages for the family
- Must be 18+ years of age or older
- Some experience in babysitting
- Must provide at least three valid references
- First Aid and CPR certifications preferred
- Must have a clean driver’s license and reliable transportation
← Back to search