To provide full support to the store managers in order to maximize the sales volume and profitability of the store in full compliance with the operating standards, policies and procedures of Bonpoint.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
* Take full key holder responsibility for the store in the absence of the manager and lead by example
* Support the managers in all sales activity within the store
* Promote the brand through excellence of visual merchandising and
consistency of store standards
* Adhere at all times to company policies and operating procedures
* Act as a role model and ambassador for the company. Supervise the team and prioritize all responsibilities in order to ensure that customer service takes priority at all times.
* Identify and address all customer needs and expectations.
* Make a significant personal contribution to the sales targets of the store and promote and support all selling activities.
* Assist in the management of all stock control in the store and keeping shrinkage levels below target.
* Utilize all available support material and be aware of all current marketing and promotional activity. Maintain consistent visual merchandising and housekeeping standards.
* Maintain an up to date knowledge of all company product and
* Ensure adherence at all times to company retail operating and security procedures.
* Complete all company paperwork accurately and within deadlines.
* Develop trust and loyalty through fair and consistent supervision of the team.
* Assist management in resolving all employee issues in a professional manner and in accordance with the guidelines in the Employee Handbook.
* Build effective working relationships with colleagues in other stores and in support departments at Head Office.
* Maintain a safe working environment.
* Undertake ad-hoc projects as deemed appropriate by your manager or a Director.
← Back to search