Digital Marketing Sales Associate
DO YOU LIVE ONLINE? Do you believe digital marketing is how local businesses can get ahead of the competition? Get the thrill of watching a business grow with your help as a digital marketing professional for an established media company. We are looking for a strategic thinker who is personable and professional. Time management, self-motivation and good communication skills are essential.
- Effectively work with established accounts in assigned territory to ensure their advertising dollars are maximized in Klamath Publishing newspapers, online products and targeted publications.
- Prospect, interview and close new accounts on an ongoing basis.
- Adhere to all sales deadlines.
- Meet or exceed sales goals, and act as digital sales lead to encourage sales team to exceed monthly digital team goal. Provide support to all advertising consultants as digital expert.
- Demonstrate a positive, enthusiastic attitude with the ability to work effectively within a team environment.
- Maintain detailed and organized account details for others to access when necessary.
- Attend appropriate community and business functions in order to develop sales opportunities and to promote a positive image in the community for Klamath Publishing.
- High School diploma or equivalent. College preferred.
- Computer skills to include WORD, EXCEL and POWERPOINT.
- Familiarity with Internet and Social Media, and digital advertising, plus analytics.
- Ability to work within a fast-paced, deadline driven environment.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Valid driver’s license and proof of insurance.
← Back to search