Public Policy Research Assistant
Updated on: 11 Sep 2017
Progressive woman running countywide race in Houston is seeking Public Policy Research Assistant.
- Research policy questions for internal and public campaign documents
- Conduct article review
- Collect data and information from public sources
- Assist with other research and policy-related outreach tasks as needed
- Weekly call to outline tasks for the week
- Student in political science, public policy, or related disciplines.
- Excellent written communication and desk research skills.
- Desk research experience.
Position: Part-time. 5hr/week minimum. Hours are flexible to accommodate the intern’s class schedule. $15/hr.
General Office Help
← Back to search