Smuj is an exciting startup providing a platform for freelance Hair and Beauty Artists to gain independence by having them more accessible to clients through our app.
We are looking for a young motivated individual who thrives on the idea of working for a young and fresh tech startup.
Our app is approaching beta release and you'll be working on the frontline recruiting Artists and signing them up to the Smuj App.
You role will include contacting Artists and wooing them by explaining the benefits they will see by
Experience in sales and marketing is not required, we just want you to be a driven individual who finds the idea of working for a fashion-related tech startup
an exciting one.
Your time with Smuj will last a minimum of a month and you'll have control
over working hours as you'll be working mainly from home and reporting back
to the COO on a regular basis.
When you apply we're more interested in your opinion of us as a business and
what you can bring to help us grow, than we are in your experience.
- Recruit make-up artists and beauticians to use the app
- A list of potential artists will be provided for you to contact
- Scour instagram, linkedin and gumtree to find potential artists for the app
- Sell the app to the artists, explaining what it does and how it will be beneficial for them to use
- Helping new artists with the on-boarding for the app
- Point of contact for any issues new artists may have whilst using the app
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Enthusiastic to work for start-ups
- Indepdent worker (We won't be man managing you everyday)
- Able to work from remote locations/home
- Happy to take on different challenges such as resolving issues that clients may bring up
← Back to search