Best Buy Mobile Part Time Lead Sales Consultant
What does a Best Buy Mobile Lead Sales Consultant do?
At Best Buy our mission is to leverage the unique talents and passions of our employees to inspire, delight, and enrich the lives our customers through technology and all its possibilities. If you have a passion and curiosity for what is possible and enjoy people, we invite you to join us on this mission.
As a Best Buy Mobile Lead Sales Consultant you will support the store manager in the day-to-day operation of the store. You will partner with the Store Manager to train and coach mobile staff to achieve business goals through execution of the Best Buy Mobile sales philosophy. Lead Sales Consultants provide solutions that create ease and add value, ensuring customers’ end-to-end needs are met by leveraging all channels including hardware, accessories, connections, content and services. They excel at selling products and services. As a trusted advisor and partner, they develop strong relationships with customers and bring them a little closer to family and friends by helping them close the gaps with technology. Sales Leads work closely with other employees to ensure no customer is ever left unserved or underserved.
70% of your time you will:
- Engage customers using selling skills to build complex, connected solutions in a fast-paced, dynamic environment where customers feel supported and leave delighted.
- Inspire customers by showing them what’s possible with technology.
- Use innovative training tools to stay current, confident and complete, driving profitable growth and achieving individual and department goals.
30% of your time you will:
- Provide peer feedback and coaching to Sales Consultants to improve results and increase customer delight.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Basic Requirements:
- HS Diploma or Equivalent
- 1 year of leadership or developmental coaching experience
- 6 months sales/customer service related experience
- At least 18 years of age
- Preferred Requirements:
- Prior experience selling consumer electronics products
- Associate degree and above in Business Management or related fields
← Back to search