After School Computer Programming Instructor
Computer Programming Instructor (After School)
Coder Kids - North Dallas / Carrolton / Flower Mound area - 75010
Coder Kids, a leader in the after school and summer camp industry, is seeking fun and charismatic computer programming instructors as we continue to grow! Our students will rely on your knowledge and guidance while learning the basics of coding through games and animations. The ideal person for this job will have an outgoing personality, classroom management skills, an eagerness to learn, a positive attitude, and a dedication to helping kids develop coding skills.
- Instructing students on how to use languages such as Scratch, Java, or Python, as well as early-coding games for younger students
- Representing Coder Kids with a positive attitude for parents and students
- Maintaining order and structure in the classroom
- Developing strong relationships with our school partners and communities
- Collegiate-level or self-taught experience with Computer Programming
- Meaningful experience working with children
- Time management and communication skills
- Must have a reliable means of transportation
- College student majoring in Computer Science or a related major
- Experience leading a group of children (8 or more)
- Teaching experience with students ages 5-18
To apply, please respond with:
Cover letter or personal profile appreciated
Compensation: Starting at $12 to $20/hour based on experience, with bonuses for dependability and pay raises over time.
Job Type: Part-time. Current availability is Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday afternoons (after school, approx. 3-5 PM). Possibility for more hours depending on fall enrollments.
Salary: $12.00 to $20.00 /hour
← Back to search