Sales support, customer service and marketing assistant
Garvin Brown Construction Products is a rapidly growing, family owned distribution business servicing the construction industry for over 70 years. We are looking for a student looking to gain experience in sales and marketing. Our corporate headquarters is in Charlestown, with branches in CT, NY, NJ, PA and MD.
The ideal candidate must be energetic, friendly and enjoy working in a fun, fast-paced environment. This person will utilize many skills in the daily operation of the branch. The primary responsibility of this position is to efficiently maintain and grow Garvin’s customer base and sales. The right candidate will have the opportunity to expand their knowledge and grow within the organization.
Job duties & requirements include, but are not limited to:
- Developing and managing a social media campaign, website management & SEO policy.
- Participate in new marketing strategies to build sales and customer relations.
- Counter Sales & Processing Orders
- Picking orders
- Assisting outside sales team whenever necessary
- Customer quoting and work within a given price matrix
- Tracking and managing inventory
- Monday through Friday workweek- flexible hours around class schedule
- Must be a team player with a positive attitude
- Ability to multitask and be resourceful
- Must have a reliable means of transportation
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office programs
← Back to search