Customer Service Representative
We offer a great work environment, awesome team members, competitive benefits, progressive career opportunities, a casual dress code and we work hard to ensure every team member is empowered to work to their fullest potential.
We are hiring a Customer Service Representative within our Customer Service Department.
About this Position:
- Efficiently and accurately handling calls by assisting consumer in an effort to resolve their requests and payment transactions.
- Professionally and respectfully persuade consumers to pay in an effort to bring and keep their account current.
- Ensure the information we depend on to contact and collect from these consumers is accurately maintained.
- Ensure the payment transaction information from these consumers is accurate.
- Effectively educate consumer on the most effective payment options.
Our Customer Service Representative Team Members:
- Spend up to 90% of your time on the phone effectively and efficiently handling consumer phone calls, one-time and recurring phone payments.
- Use our call model to handle each call in a manner that is respectful and patient while providing consumer with accurate account information.
- Stay within the parameters as set by the department.
- Handle all consumer requests such as document requests and information inquiries as well as processing one-time and recurring phone payments.
- Educate consumers on the importance of making timely payments by offering On-line, AutoPay and One-time Payment options.
- Remain compliant with our policies, processes and legal guidelines.
- Be open to ongoing feedback aimed at improving performance.
- All other duties as assigned by Manager
- Regular and predictable attendance as outlined in the department attendance policy
- High school diploma.
- Previous customer service experience in a call center environment.
- Experience in the finance or automotive industry.
- Experience in any position where you had to demonstrate excellent communication skills.
← Back to search