Talent Sourcing Specialist
Updated on: 09 Jun 2017
- Work with Recruiting Team on understanding the requirements of open positions and ideal candidate qualifications, primarily various type of healthcare professionals.
- Source and mine a vast database for candidates based on skills, key words, job description requirements and job-type
- Provide initial candidate phone screening on basic criteria, and be able to briefly discuss job openings
- Present qualified candidate profiles to a Recruitment team for assigned role.
Knowledge & Skills:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate clearly and in a positive and professional manner over the phone and email
- Ability to work in Application Tracking Software (ATS) systems and other database systems & become a Power User
- Strong phone skills
- Strong follow-up and organizational skills
- Must have resume and at least 1 letter of reference
← Back to search